This position is responsible for conducting the front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house audit for the Hershey Lodge.
- Responsible for breaking down room revenue by type
- Posting and balancing room and tax charges
- Balancing all daily postings and activities
- Posting and balancing accounts receivable vouchers
- Preparing daily Managers' Report
- Running and distributing other operating reports
- Answer guest phone calls and arrange wake-up calls
- Welcoming and registering guests
- Coordinating guest arrival and reservations; and performing other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum of 1 year experience in guest customer service.
- Night Audit or hotel accounting experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to communicate well with both guests and employees.
- Must be able to work independently and make decisions independently.
- Familiarity with computerized front office systems, policies and procedures preferred.
- Must present professional image appropriate to the Hershey Lodge standards.
- Physical requirements include standing, finger dexterity, good hearing, performing detailed work at close distances and communicating verbally.
- Shift includes 11 PM to 7 AM five days per week; weekends and holidays included.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer