This position is responsible for providing all Hershey Lodge guests with the finest in hospitality and service, exemplifying the warmth and gracious atmosphere of the Hershey Lodge and staff.
This is a part time year round position. The working schedule may include morning, mid-day, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Greeting guests and assisting with luggage upon arrival and departure
- Providing guests with valet parking and safe transport Escorting the guest to the room assigned
- Securing guest luggage in check-in room
- Learning room types, floor plans and guests' amenities; responding to all guest inquiries in a professional, service-oriented manner to promote hotel services and in-house facilities; inspecting the room for items left behind
- Delivering items to guest rooms as requested
- Attending meetings relating to position; demonstrating a working knowledge of all safety and security procedures; and performing all other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Valid PA driver's license and verified good driving record.
- Friendly, outgoing, customer service oriented personality.
- Previous work experience helpful.
- Must meet appearance standards and maintain hospitality standards.
- Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written.
- Must be able to work varying shifts between 6:30 am and 12:00 am based on operational needs, including weekends, weekdays and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and bend for majority of shift.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.