"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 11/06/2019 through 11/13/2019."
This position is responsible for performing all job duties relating to shirt processing and dry cleaning processed at the Hershey Laundry while maintaining knowledge and skill of the third class level.
- This position is responsible for job duties as follows:
- Shirt Processing: Checking in shirt items for processing, machine pressing, and hand pressing shirts on appropriate presses with accuracy while maintaining quality and company standards, Use of computer to check in shirt orders for processing, matching invoices to tagged shirts to be bagged or boxed for delivery.
- Dry Cleaning: Machine Pressing and hand pressing dry cleaned items on appropriate presses with accuracy while maintaining quality and company standards, Use of a computer to check in dry cleaning items for processing, matching invoices to tagged dry cleaned items to be bagged for delivery.
- Ability to train third class staff on second and third class duties.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned throughout the production floor including all second and third class production duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work as a team with co-workers
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to recognize property differences in linens and goods by client/customer
- Ability to understand oral and written instruction in English
- Ability to operate and understand the use of a computer, keyboarding and coding
- Ability to pass a color blind test
- Ability to operate pressing equipment
- Constantly (67-100% of time): Stand, Walk, Balance and Stoop
- Frequently (34-66% of time): Lift up to 50lbs, Carry up to 20lbs, Push in excess of 100lbs, and Pull up to 100lbs., Reach Forward, Reach Overhead, Kneel, Crouch, Handle Objects and Operate Controls
- Occasionally (up to 33% of time): Carry up to 50lbs, Pull in excess of 100lbs., Climb Stairs, Grasp Firmly and Crawl
- Must be able to work overtime and perform duties as assigned
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on operational needs; but will primarily be first shift 6 am-2:30 pm. Days off will vary week to week and may not be consecutive. Weekends and holidays may be required
- Must be able to work in an environment with extreme temperature changes
- Hazardous chemicals in and around the workplace
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer