This position is responsible for the preparation and presentation of the buffet line in
The Circular at The Hotel Hershey.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Responsible for limited food production and preparation with both hot and cold food items
- Works with Line Cook(s) and Sous Chef in processing and delivering of hot food items in a timely manner.
- Responsible for aesthetically pleasing presentation of entire buffet line to include display props, plates, serviceware and any additional tables and linen (and when necessary, to include a full carving station display).
- This position maintains both front and back of house areas in a clean, safe and sanitized method; and other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English to acceptable standards.
- Previous culinary experience desired, but not mandatory.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees.
- Must keep friendly and personable attitude and demeanor even in times of high stress.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-placed mobility.
- Must have ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Schedule will require flexibility to work according to operational demands, but shift will include 5:00 AM to 2 PM, weekends and holidays.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer