This position is responsible for processing Hersheypark Camping Resorts reservations over the telephone and front counter, registering guests and promoting the concept of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.
This is a seasonal position beginning in April/May, however this position does have the opportunity to be a part-time year round job if interested. The working schedule may include evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Answering the telephones, including providing information and selling guest reservations
- Greeting guests at counter, including assisting with check in/check out, answering guests’ questions and completing reservations
- Support and Execute pre-stay messaging
- Participate in Roadside check in
- Process closing reports in accordance with HE&R standards
- Process cash, check and credit card transactions in accordance with HE&R standards
- Maintain Office & Lobby Cleanliness
- Assist with venue cleanliness Participate in campground site inspections to support visual check in/check out
- Provide exceptional customer service both in office and during site visits
- Provide feedback regarding processes, guest experiences and employee training
- Maintain a positive and safe work environment
- Assist Office Administrators & Office team leaders with other projects and duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to work well with the public.
- Good organizational skills, clerical and computer skills.
- This is a seasonal position beginning in late April/May, however this position does have the opportunity to be a part-time year round job if interested. The working schedule may include evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to work indoor and/or outdoor environments in various weather and temperature conditions
- Physical requirements include walking and standing 45% of the time, bending and stooping 20% and sitting 35% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer