Looking for a sweet, thrilling and career-focused summer internship?
By interning with Hersheypark, high school students and college freshman will gain valuable work experience, develop soft skills, network within the hospitality industry – AND have fun in the process!
This program is beneficial to the development of career-minded individuals, and will set them on a path towards understanding and appreciating career opportunities available to them post-academia.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work in a guest-focused, hospitality-driven capacity, and participate in workshops.
Our workshops will allow the intern to gain insight into employee engagement, explore their unique personality traits and leadership styles, navigate guest recovery, learn the importance of flexibility and change, and attend a unique career panel with Hersheypark management and leadership.
- Hersheypark’s Career Development Internship Program is ideally for High School students and College freshmen
- This position is available within the following departments at Hersheypark:
- Attractions & Ride Operations
- Food and Beverage
- Guest Experience Ticketing or Guest Relations
- Security / Parking
- To learn more about our Hersheypark Career Development Internship opportunities, please copy and paste the following web address into another browser: https://www.hersheyjobs.com/assets/pdf/HPCareerDevelopmentInternshpJobDescriptions.pdf
- This internship is available starting Spring/Summer to end of August/Labor Day depending upon your school schedule
- Housing is not being offered for this internship
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all spots are filled
Best. Perks. Ever:
- Free Admission to Hersheypark
- Free Parking to all Hersheypark & Giant Center Events
- Sweet Discounts across town
- Employee Appreciation Events
- And more!
- Must be at least 15 years of age or older
- Must be enrolled in an accredited high school, college, or university
- Select positions may require a valid Driver's License
- Beginning employment on or before May 25, 2020 - preferred
- Please note, select positions participate in pre-employment drug screening and/or post-employment RAMP certifications
- Must be able to work flexible hours during the peak summer season (June, July, August) including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Additional hours will be available during Springtime in the Park, September Weekends, Hersheypark in the Dark and Christmas Candylane
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment in a variety of weather conditions including extreme heat, cold, sun exposure and other inclement weather conditions
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer