This position is responsible for assisting in the management and administration of the food and beverage activities in the Revelry Restaurant.
- Interviewing, scheduling and supervising staff
- Supervising and coordinating food and beverage training
- Maintaining guest service and hospitality standards
- Ordering and maintaining par level of product inventory
- Editing payroll information
- Controlling wage and supply costs within budget
- Completing monthly inventories, food and retail
- Maintaining all safety, health and sanitation standards
- Cross training in other food and beverage outlets
- Participating in the Manager on Duty rotation
- Degree in food service management or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in full-service restaurant operations
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- Familiarity with food and beverage products and future trends
- Working knowledge of hospitality financial systems and controls
- Keyboarding skills and PC familiarity
- Knowledge of POS and automated payroll systems helpful
- Physical requirements include walking and standing at least 85% of the shift, bending, communicating verbally and pushing/ carrying up to 35 lbs.
- Schedule will vary according to the operating needs of the outlet with early morning hours to late evening hours, and will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer