This position is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operation of the Hershey Country Club pool facility.
Applicants do not need to be previously certified lifeguards to apply; training for the position will be conducted by the Hershey Resort Properties through the International Pool and Lifeguard Training Program (Jeff Ellis & Associates). Applicants that are currently certified through American Red Cross or other Certification programs, are eligible to apply.
- Assist with scheduling and supervising
- Duties include monitoring safety and cleanliness of pool facility, including trash removal and clean up of the pool and surrounding areas
- Maintaining proper water conditions and completing required water testing documentation
- Monitoring equipment and supplies
- Developing and assisting with special events
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older on the date of applying.
- Applicants must attend and complete the Ellis& Assoc. International Pool and Lifeguard program provided and paid for by the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts properties.
- Lifeguard experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferred
- Flexible schedule required in order to accommodate the following pool hours, as well special events, other pool functions, and the swim team practice schedule.
- Hours will vary according to event schedules but will include as early as 9AM; or as late as 11:30PM.
- Physical requirements include complete mobility and good physical conditioning, good hearing and vision, lifting/moving up to 50 pounds; and ability to tolerate heat and sun.
- Proper footwear must be provided by employee.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays, preferrably from mid-May to September 1st .
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer