This position is responsible for processing Hersheypark Camping Resort reservations over the telephones and selling the concepts of Hershey Entertainment and Resorts.
This is a part time position with potential for limited year round availability. The working schedule will include evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Answering the incoming telephone calls via the Navis interface, including providing information and selling guest reservations.
- Follow up on afterhours voicemails
- Process closing reports in accordance with HE&R standards
- Process credit card transactions in accordance with HE&R standards
- Maintain Office Cleanliness
- Attention to detail in reservation processing and accuracy
- Provide exceptional customer service, building rapport and making genuine connections with the guests over the telephone
- Provide feedback regarding processes, guest experiences and areas of ongoing improvement
- Maintain positive, professional and safe work environment
- Assist guest with all aspects of the booking process including but not limited to; packages, promotions, area activities, events both on property and in the surrounding areas
- Understand and clearly communicate policies, site/cabin types and seasonal information pertaining to booking. These topics include but are not limited to Hersheypark hours, shuttle information, rates and availability, pool hours, activities schedules, winter water shut off and any additional information that may pertain to each visit
- Participate in Hot Lead and report follow up as well as outbound sales calls
- Maintain reservation waiting list with daily call backs
- Assist office administration and team leaders with other projects and duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to work well with the public.
- Good organization skills, clerical and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Hospitality and Sales minded
- Computer proficiency
- This is a part time position with limited year round potential. The working schedule will include evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to work indoor and/or outdoor environments in various weather and temperature conditions.
- Physical requirement includes walking and standing 15% of the time, bending and stooping 20% and sitting 65% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer