Become part of the team entrusted to maintain food quality and cleanliness for the guest experience. Hershey Resorts boasts some of the best restaurants in Central Pennsylvania. From acclaimed gourmet dining, to fun family buffets and cartoon breakfast, to late night cocktails and lite fare, Hershey has a taste for every place.
- This position is located at the Hershey Country Club in Hershey, PA
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
- Internship/Externship timeline is only available during the summer season.
- Housing may be available through our housing partner depending on start date.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the internship is filled.
Best. Perks. Ever.
- Free Admission to Hersheypark
- Free Parking to all Hersheypark & Giant Center Events
- Sweet Discounts across town
- Employee Appreciation Events
- And more!
- Responsible for checking with Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef for daily job duties
- Works alongside line cooks on all tasks
- Ensures all dishes are prepared and presented in accordance with standard recipes and requirements established by the Executive Chef
- Cleans and organizes workstation
- Maintains a clean and sanitary culinary environment in compliance with Pennsylvania Health Department
- Performs banquet and kitchen line functions as directed by the Executive or Sous Chef
- Ensures assigned workstation has proper level of par stocks and supplies according to daily menus and banquets
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer