This position is responsible for assisting in the management and administration of food and beverage operations at The Hotel Hershey and will be assigned to various outlets subject to need and demand.
- Controlling wage and supply costs Duties include overseeing and coordinating all outlet service training; supervising outlet wait staff, server assistants, buffet runners, host(esses), cashiers, and dining reservationists
- Scheduling staff and completing payroll information
- Completing inventories
- Complying with health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Maintaining guest service and hospitality standards.
- This position will be cross-trained to cover management duties in every outlet.
- This position also participates in the evening Manager on Duty program.
- Degree in food service management or equivalent.
- A minimum of (1) one year of hotel/restaurant supervisory experience; room service experience helpful.
- Proven employee/guest relations, leadership, motivation, communication, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of hospitality financial systems and controls.
- Keyboarding skills and PC familiarity; knowledge of POS and Timesaver helpful.
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Physical requirements include walking and standing at least 85% of the shift; bending, reaching, communicating verbally, and pushing/carrying up to 35 lbs.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer