This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include up to 40+ hours per week, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Dishwasher positions for Houlihans Restaurant + Bar will be posted year-round on a continuous hire basis, and will be filled based on staffing needs.
- Maintaining sanitation and cleanliness of all food service areas and equipment, including cleaning of food service kitchens, storeroom and locker areas
- Assisting food preparation whenever needed
- Cleaning, washing and storing all eating and drinking utensils, pots, pans, and other related items
- Cleaning all kitchen surfaces (floors, walls, ceiling, etc.); maintaining clean dishwasher and dishwashing areas
- Cleaning out the dish machine after every meal
- Stocking all service areas within the kitchen with glassware, silver, china, etc.; emptying and scrubbing garbage containers when necessary
- Keeping garbage compactor area clean and neat; cleaning hood areas and screens about cooking areas.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform all job duties without close supervision
- Professional image representative of company image
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Physical requirements include considerable walking, bending, stooping, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- must be comfortable working in extreme temperatures
- Proper footwear must be provided by employee
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.