This position is responsible for supporting and assisting in the serving of food and beverage to guests in a high-paced environment.
This is a summer position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Filling and delivery of requisitioned products and equipment to the requisitioner
- Assisting the purchaser and manager with liquor pick-ups as well as the ordering process
- Helping servers and bartenders perform their duties; and assisting in the period end inventory process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the sporting world and its daily occurrences.
- Must be able to pass RAMP certification test within the probation period.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Physical requirements include standing, walking, bending and the ability to lift 40 lbs.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a loud environment.
- Shifts include weekends, holidays and late evenings.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.