This position is responsible for coaching the Hershey Country Club Swim Team through practices, 6 interclub meets, and one championship meet.
This is a seasonal position available for the summer season beginning May 2020.
- Assisting Head Coach in managing the team.
- Conducting practices.
- Providing instruction on strokes, starts, and turns.
- Encouraging/motivating each swimmer, regardless of ability.
- Assisting Head Coach in managing home and away meets; conferring with the Swim Team Parents Committee.
- Coordinating swim team activities with Pool Manager.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a swim coach preferred.
- Must be available from Mid-May through Mid-July. Practices start in June 5:00 PM-7:00 PM in the evenings until school is out. Then switch to 9:00 AM -12:00 PM when school is out. Swim meets are held Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 PM starting June 14 through July 8th.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer