This is a seasonal position beginning in March through November. The store clerk is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and selling attraction tickets. The work schedule may include days, nights, and weekends and holidays.
- Operate cash registers and making correct change.
- Enter sales into POS system.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with customer information.
- Stock shelves with merchandise.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the store and at the end of each shift.
- Sell merchandise to customers.
- Operate Galaxy system to sell tickets.
- Must be 16 years of age or older on the day of applying for this position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts.
- Possess ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Physical requirements include standing at least 95% of the shift, communicating clearly, walking, bending, and pushing and lifting up to 35 pounds.
- Schedule will rotate to cover hours of operation between 7:00AM and 11:00PM; including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer