The Recreation Coordinator, Seasonal position is for applicants with experience in or majoring in Recreation, or a related field. This position is responsible for planning and implementing all recreational activities at Hershey Highmeadow Campground.
This is a seasonal position available from May through September with weekend opportunities through October.
- Planning, promoting and conducting all activities and events such as children & family games, campfire socials, crafts etc.
- Creating a monthly activity calendar
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Monitoring of recreation budget to include collecting fees and safekeeping funds
- Maintaining and issuing recreational equipment and facilities
- Assisting other departments as necessary and other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Experience with or knowledge and strong interest in children and family activities
- Guest relations skills and image representative of company standards
- Physical requirements include complete mobility and good physical conditioning, good hearing and vision, and ability to tolerate heat
- Schedule varies according to operational needs, shifts will range between 9AM to 11PM, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer