This position assists the Cabana Grill Manager and Area Supervisors with Food & Beverage service within the cabanas at HERSHEYPARK. Cabana Servers will primarily work at HERSHEYPARK, but will also assist other locations within the Hershey Entertainment Complex. The Entertainment Complex consists of HERSHEYPARK, ZooAmerica, HERSHEYPARK Stadium, HERSHEYPARK Arena, GIANT Center and Hershey Theatre.
This position pays $9.00/hour plus tips/gratuities.
- Preparing cabanas for food and beverage service
- Assisting guests with food orders and customer service
- Monitoring food quality and presentation to meet department standards
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and sweeping/mopping work areas, to include; food prep areas, other food contact surfaces, patio/condiment areas, and floors/walkways
- Performing opening and closing procedures related to the assigned location and as directed by supervisors and managers
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying
- Prior experience in food and beverage and alcohol service is preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English at a level which allows service standards to be met
- Must be willing and able to acquire RAMP Alcohol Service Certification upon employment (training and certification will be provided)
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with guests
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance in proper uniform at all times
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Hours will vary; however, applicants must be available for days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Physical requirements include walking and/or standing for the majority of the shift
- Work environment is often hot due to being outside during peak summer heat
- Must be able to safely lift a minimum 20 lbs. independently
- Employee must provide proper footwear (non-skid/non-slip sneaker)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer