This position assists management in overseeing guest service and satisfaction in the Hershey Grill restaurant.
This is a seasonal position available for the summer season beginning April/May 2020. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Completing opening and closing procedures, including cash control and settlement of guest charges
- Coordinating reservations and seating charts
- Answering telephones
- Overseeing service, safety, and sanitation to ensure quality; and responding to guests' questions, requests and concerns.
- Greeting guests upon arrival in the restaurant and seating guests in accordance with their requests and server rotation
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Previous restaurant service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale computer and calculator.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and handle cash.
- Proven employee/guest relations, communication, problem solving and organizational skill.
- Professional image representative of company image.
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of shift), walking, bending, stooping, hearing, speaking and finger dexterity.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a loud environment.
- Ability to work a flexible eight-hour shift according to operational needs,including weekends and holidays.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer